C-Suite Executives International Conference
- Connect your company with great minds and new ideas.
- Break the elements that hold business performance back during the pandemic.
- Transform your company with new strategies.
Our C-Suite Executives International Conference is all about Opportunity. Breakthrough. Prosperity.
No matter how grave a crisis is, it always has a silver lining. History confirms that adversities induce transformations & developments. Our International Conference creates a platform for industry experts across the world, to talk about identifying opportunities in adversities and take advantage of them.
We at Dhunicorn believe that innovation is the key to achieve business breakthroughs. Navigating a crisis like the Global Pandemic calls for innovative ideas. In this platform, experts from different parts of the world will share their innovative ideas and experience to pivot businesses & win in these critical times.
Businesses that thrive during the tough times have business leaders as towers of strength, developing winning strategies to grow their companies and achieve success. At our C-Suite Executives International Conference, expert speakers will proffer excellent strategies, advice, recommendations & tips for gaining business Prosperity & Success
Professor Dr. Augustine Y. Dzathor
Grambling State University, LA, USA.
Topic of Presentation:
“ Opportunity Recognition, Analysis, and Exploitation: the Pathway to Sustainable Prosperity”
- He holds a Ph.D. in Management and is currently a Professor at Grambling State University, LA.
- He is a trained teacher and a seasoned management professional with over 10 years of managerial experience in public management, a brief stint in corporate banking, and 18 years of university teaching and administrative experience.
- His areas of expertise include Management, Marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- As of to-date, he has been awarded many honors and awards including the Best Researcher in Management & Marketing Department, COB of The Grambling State University, the Best Paper Award by Clute Institute International Academic Conference, Las Vegas, etc.
- He has published many journals in the International Journal of Business and Social Research and has attended various presentations and workshops in relation to academics and business industries.
- He is a consultant under the Entrepreneurship and Business Development Center at Africa University. It was at this university that he initiated and managed the Africa University International Peace Marathon which became the richest and biggest road race in Zimbabwe between 2000 and 2006.
Professor Dr. Yongli Luo
Associate Professor Houston Christian University, USA.
Topic of Presentation:
“ Recent Private Equity and Venture Capital Fund Raising Performance”
- Dr. Luo holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration and is currently an Associate Professor at Archie W. Dunham College of Business, Accounting, Economics, and Finance, Houston Christian University, USA.
- He has professional experience in international business, financial management, and investment in stock, future & foreign exchanges. He has professional membership with the Financial Management Association (FMA), Southwestern Finance Association (SWFA), Academy of Economics and Finance (AEF), and Association for Global Business (AGB). Dr. Luo serves as Faculty advisor for Delta Mu Delta, the International Business Honor Society, and the Faculty Coordinator of the Robert Griswold Finance and Analytics Lab.
- He has numerous publications and presentations and serves as an editorial board member and referee for 12 peer-reviewed journals.
- he has been awarded many awards and honors including The Minnie Stevens Piper Professor Nominee at the School of Business of WBU 2014 – 2015, Best Paper in Finance award at the Academy of Economics and Finance (AEF) Conference 2012, etc
Professor Dr. Shalini Rahul Tiwari
Associate Professor IMT Ghaziabad Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Topic of Presentation:
“Key to Sustainable Entrepreneurship – Opportunity, Innovation, and Wealth”
- She holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Management and is currently an Associate Professor at IMT Ghaziabad Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- She has a rich experience of 24 years in Strategic Management, Strategy Implementation, Entrepreneurship and Business Development in India, Strategies in Emerging Markets, Business Simulation, and Design Thinking.
- She is an engaged trainer and facilitator and has a keen interest in research, teaching, training, and consultancy.
- She has written several research articles, case studies, book chapters, short articles, and books for various international and national publications. She has presented her research at various prestigious conferences and forums such as the Eastern Academy of Management, Australia & New Zealand Academy of Management, Asia Pacific Knowledge Management Conference, Smart Business Networks initiative, and International Conference on Knowledge Management and has published many journals in the International Journal of Business and Social Research and has attended various presentations and workshops in relation to academics and business industries.
- She is also an active supporter of causes such as – education for children, sustainability, and women empowerment. She is an avid reader, traveler, and nature lover.
Professor Dr. Niva Bhandari
Assistant Professor Management Development Institute, India.
Topic of Presentation:
“Unleashing the Power of Humanity in Business”
- She holds a Ph.D. in Human Resources and is currently an Assistant Professor at Management Development Institute, India.
- She has over 18 years of experience in training and teaching experience, she maintains an active consulting practice, working with executives to develop their interpersonal communication skills. In her capacity as a communication professional, she has worked with the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) – Ahmedabad, ICFAI, and the Central University of Rajasthan.
- She is a certified Assessor for the Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) and a certified Learning and Development professional. She is also a British Council, Singapore, and a certified trainer in Negotiation and Coaching Skills. She is a Malaysian-certified NLP language user in Persuasion and Influence
- She has published and presented research papers at various National and International conferences in India and abroad including the one at King’s College, London-UK in 2010; the Academy of Marketing Conference, 2010 at Coventry – UK; 6th Asian Business Research Conference in Bangkok-Thailand, 2013 and another one on Sustainable touristic practices at Bali-Indonesia, 2014.
Date: 7th July 2023.
Time: 3 AM GMT + 0
Malaysia / Singapore / China / Hong Kong: 11.00am
Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam: 10.00am
Japan / Korea: 12.00pm
South Africa: 5.00am
Saudi Arabia: 6.00am
Sydney, Australia: 1.00pm
California, USA: 8.00pm, 6th July 2023