Business Manager International Conference
Business Manager International Conference (BMIC) brings business managers from all over the world together on one platform. Attend the conference and explore new strategies, ideas, innovation, updates, insights, etc. from academically rich and resourceful professionals around the world. Apart from these advantages, you may also learn new tips and tactics, widen business connections, discuss current trends and challenges in your respective industries when you meet with experts in all areas of business!
Staying up to date on the modern developments in business management is a crucial element of lifelong learning. It ensures that your business management skills remain relevant and continue to contribute to the success of your company.
No matter how grave a crisis is, it always has a silver lining. History confirms that adversities induce transformations & developments. Our International Conference creates a platform for industry experts across the world, to talk about identifying opportunities in adversities and take advantage of them.
We at Dhunicorn believe that innovation is the key to achieve business breakthroughs. Navigating a crisis like the Global Pandemic calls for innovative ideas. In this platform, experts from different parts of the world will share their innovative ideas and experience to pivot businesses & win in these critical times.
Businesses that thrive during the tough times have business leaders as towers of strength, developing winning strategies to grow their companies and achieve success. At our Business Manager International Conference, expert speakers will proffer excellent strategies, advice, recommendations & tips for gaining business Prosperity & Success
Professor Dr. Shital Jhunjhunwala
Faculty of Corporate Governance and Finance, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, India
Topic of Presentation:
“Board Diversity – An Opportunity”
- Dr. Shital Jhunjhunwala is a Professor at the Faculty of Commerce and Business Studies, Delhi School of Economics.
- She holds a Ph.D. from Osmania University and a PGDBM in Management from the Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Her areas of expertise include Intangibles, Corporate Governance, Management Accounting, Financial Planning.
- Before academia, she worked with corporate sector for several years
- She is also a keen writer, published articles in referred journals in India and abroad, and presented papers at a number of international conferences in Las Vegas, Singapore, and USA.
- She has authored two book titled “Diversity and the Effective Corporate Boards” published by Elsevier and “Corporate Governance – Creating Value for Stakeholders ”published by Palgrave Macmillan
- She is the founder editor of the Indian Journal of Corporate Governance and on the editorial board of Contemporary Management Research.
Professor Dr. Koon Vui Yee
Sunway University, Malaysia
Topic of Presentation:
“Navigating Disruptive Technologies: The Role of Analytical Tools in Strategic Management”
- Dr. Koon Vui Yee is a Principal Teaching Fellow a.k.a Associate Professor level (in Teaching) at Sunway University Malaysia.
- With 19 years of experience, she excels in teaching managerial and human resource topics, offering engaging lectures and meticulous classroom management.
- She holds a Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice from Lancaster University.
- She completed a Master of Management at the University of Malaya in 2006 and a Bachelor of Business Administration, majoring in Human Resource Management, from University Putra Malaysia in 2001.
- Moreover, she obtained an Executive Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in 2005.
- In 2012, she earned her Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration from Asia e-University, Malaysia.
- Her research also explores the effectiveness of various interventions that organizations can implement to enhance employee performance, including training and development programs, leadership development, and employee engagement initiatives.
- Professor Koon is a prolific researcher, having published research papers, books, and articles.
- She has actively participated in research conferences, workshops, and reviewing/editorial activities.
Professor Dr. Ettiene Paul Hoffman
Canadian University Dubai, UAE
Topic of Presentation:
“Think Big, Act Responsively, Fail Fast, Learn Swiftly”
- Dr. Ettiene P. Hoffman is an Assistant Professor in the School of Management at CUD.
- He holds a ‘Doctor of Management’ degree from Swiss Management Centre University, Switzerland.
- With 30+ years of industry experience, he offers valuable insights into tertiary education.
- His expertise stems from various senior management roles in diverse industries and countries. As a published author, management coach, and seasoned corporate executive, he brings a rich background to his role.
- Dr. Ettiene P. Hoffman’s research focuses on dysfunctional leadership in organizations, exploring behaviors and consequences.
- He brings a wealth of business and management experience to management consulting, having held several senior international management positions across several countries, industries, and product categories.
- He promotes responsive and accountable Leadership/Management practices to create productive workplace environments that foster meaning, engagement, trust, and self-determination.
Professor Dr. Akshay Bhat
Goa Institute Of Management, India
Topic of Presentation:
“Joint Ventures: Beyond Access and Acquire”
- Dr. Akshay Bhat Chairs the Strategy & Consulting area at GIM.
- He holds a Ph.D. in Strategic Management from XLRI Jamshedpur, with PGP (Business Management) done with the batch of 2011-13 at XLRI.
- Additionally, he completed the FDP from IIM Bangalore in 2018.
- His expertise includes Strategic Management, Qualitative Research, and Corporate Strategy. Dr. Akshay specializes in Joint Ventures and Business Strategy in Emerging Markets.
- He received an Advanced Econometrics Certification from IIM Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Akshay also holds a CTLCD from the Indian School of Business.
- He has published extensively in renowned academic conferences and journals, and multiple international conferences (SMS)
- His research explores topics like the Indian Heavy Commercial Industry Joint Venture stages. Dr. Akshay’s work also delves into how emerging economy firms compete using alliances.
- He has contributed to literature reviews and scholarly progress in strategic fields.
- Before academia, he was the section head of Alternate Fuel Engines (R&D) at Volvo-Eicher Commercial Vehicles.
- Dr. Akshay’s motivation lies in understanding and studying strategic alliances among corporations even as they compete- leading to a new paradigm of co-opetition.
- His profile reflects a dedicated academician with a strong industry background.
- Dr. Akshay Bhat continues to advance knowledge in strategic management and business.
Date: 1st September 2023.
Time: 3 AM GMT + 0
Malaysia / Singapore / China / Hong Kong: 11.00am
Indonesia / Thailand / Vietnam: 10.00am
Japan / Korea: 12.00pm
South Africa: 5.00am
Saudi Arabia: 6.00am
Sydney, Australia: 1.00pm
California, USA: 8.00pm, 31th August 2023