Global Young Entrepreneur Incubator Program Agreement
Global Young Entrepreneur Incubator Program Agreement
The Global Young Entrepreneur Incubator Program (the “GYEIP” or “Program”) is a program offered by Dhunicorn (hereafter referred to as collectively, “Dhunicorn”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”), subject to the compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below by the young entrepreneurs (hereafter referred to as collectively, “You” or “Your”). We encourage you to read carefully before you sign up for the GYEIP. By signing up for the GYEIP, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on our site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access to the GYEIP shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Terms and conditions
- Eligibility Criteria
- You must be aged 18 years old and above.
- You must be a university or college student.
- You must be ready to commit to participate in all the compulsory GYEIP activities for 1 year starting from the date of joining.
- Program Duration
- This is a 1-year program with flexible virtual entrepreneurs’ know-how training and elective entrepreneurs’ on-the-job training.
- Assessment is based on a minimum of 2 hours of attendance per week.
- Program Components
The GYEIP program promotes entrepreneurial practices, mind-sets and skills in enabling you to recognize and capitalize on entrepreneurial opportunities and also introduced you to the real business world and landscape. The program components shall be in the form of real-life business operations, virtual training, courses, seminar, workshop, or conference organized and provided by Dhunicorn and covering topics related to:-
- Entrepreneurial mind-sets (e.g. self-confidence, leadership, innovation, risk readiness, motivation, resilience, decisive, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial competencies, knowledge, and skills (e.g. presentation, public speaking, management, networking & marketing skills).
- Entrepreneurial status (e.g. how to start a business, operate, and achieving higher income).
- Entrepreneurial performance (e.g. how to gain higher profits, increased sales, greater employment of others, achieved higher survival rates).
- Foreseeable Program Outcomes
- A Dhunicorn Global Entrepreneurial Excellence, GYEIP certificate.
- You can craft a high-impact CV with business management work experience to score your dream job.
- Gain invaluable business experience to increase your business success rate in the future.
- Start earning passive income without having to leave your dorm room or your home.
- Grow a strong professional global network throughout your career.
- Develop your leadership and entrepreneurial skills, embrace competition, learn to grasp the right opportunity, and be prepared to take risks.
- Assessment & Performance
We will carry out a summative assessment by the end of one year. The assessment shall base on your business performance and your attendance in the activities organized by us, including but not limited to virtual training, courses, seminar, workshop, or conferences. The purpose of the assessment is to ensure you have mastered the knowledge, understanding, and skills of operating the business.
We hope everyone who enrols will complete the program, there are absolutely no negative repercussions if you do not do so. It is better to enrol and not complete the program than to not enrol at all.
The decision on all matters relating to this program shall be final, conclusive, and binding. All decisions made by us under these terms shall be final.
Every qualified individual will be awarded a Dhunicorn Global Entrepreneurial Excellence, GYEIP certificate which will show the level achievement as follows:
- A certificate of attendance
- Certificate of Achievement
Upon successful completion of the program and all program requirements, you will be issued a Dhunicorn Global Entrepreneurial Excellence, GYEIP e-certificate signed by the authorized signatory of our company. The e-certificate will be emailed to you.
- Copyright and Licenses
The entire materials and contents of the GYEIP are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Dhunicorn, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the program, including text, graphics, marketing materials, and/or code. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of Dhunicorn, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors’ websites and solely for your non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Dhunicorn, its affiliates or other third-party licensors websites (such as newsletters, bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to us by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant us the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing, and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of your place at the university/college, university/college study interruption & results, loss of programs or information, loss of profits, and the like) arising out of the GYEIP or inability to take part in GYEIP activities, or any information, or transactions provided by GYEIP or any delay of such information by the GYEIP even if we or our authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the GYEIP and/or materials or information available in GYEIP.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless we, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the GYEIP from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you by subscribing to GYEIP.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party with seven (7) days’ notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of Clause 7 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.